THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Springville Art City Days!!!!











Our town had a festival this past weekend and we had so much fun. There was a carnival, a parade, free concerts, booths and a firework show. It was so cool. I love this town. Thaya loved anyone who looked like they could be a princess and she had so much fun with her friends.





For Father's Day we went up to the Kelly's and saw JP's Family. We ate ice cream, had a BBQ and then we celebrated the Father's. We got Jim a hilarious card about Indiana Jones and how he is a father that does his own stunts. When I saw that I thought of Jim jumping off the large rock at Koberg Beach, OR. Thaya got Derrick a card about Finding Nemo and how he is a great dad outside the water or inside. I tried to get her to pick another one but that was the one she wanted for her daddy.
We also celebrated Donna's Birthday!!! I decided that I am going to treat Donna to a night of scrapbooking. That is something we love to do together and I told her that the real present is the gift of my company:)
It was a great time. Our family enjoys spending time with the Kelly's. Thaya and Matt got to play chess and we all love to see them play together. Thanks Kelly Clan for all the good times!!!

4 comments:

jph3 said...

Hey there - Looks like a fun event.

It was great seeing you guys the other day. Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat much . . . was hoping to catch up and see how you guys are doing.

Sigh. Always a mad dash with us, seems like.

Kate said...

Oh man, Springville rocks. That is a great little festival. The art museum has events for kids throughout the summer. It's fantastic.
We enjoy having you guys. If it weren't for Thaya, my mom would be hassling us for grandkids ;)

Donna said...

That reminds me, KATE, when ARE we going to get some grandkids????

Dad and I have resigned ourselves that grandkids may have to wait until you guys are done saving the world.

Thaya is such a sweetie - I'm glad to have her to spoil :) It's good practice!!

Flint and Jan said...

Looks like a ton of FUN!!!
You have to go check out our blog!!!