THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So I was tagged by Jan....

There are so many reasons why I love Thaya but I will list only 10 but know that there are a million more. {I know it said 7 but I am expanding:) }

1. I love all the cute faces my child makes..


2. I love how teeny she was when she was a baby.


3. I love how she loves to do things with me, my little best friend.


4. I love the relationship she has with her daddy.



5. I love that she loves animals.




6. I love her sweet little phrases like, "Oh dear!" and her cute questions she always askes like, "mom, you have green eyes?" and "why" when you give her your answer.


7. I love how adorable she is!


8. I love her variety of interests.




and many more...

9. I love when she is asleep in her Princess Bed!!!


10. And I love that my husband and I got so incredibly lucky with such an incredible daughter. We can only pray that our other children will be just as incredible as she is.



I tag Mariah, Donna, JP and Carol. What ten things do you love about your kids?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute post. :)