THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Birthday Extravaganza and Our Family Roadtrip!!!























So, I am now 27 years old!!! My family and friends threw a big party for me at the Kelly's Party house. It was fun with a BBQ and cake, plus presents, what more do you need?!!? Then my husband took me on a road trip to eastern Washington to camp with my friends, the Bartlett's, Ballard's and Tragoutt's!! That was so much fun. We went into Leavenworth and had a blast! And how can I go that far without seeing friends and family on the other side of the state. We saw our cousins, the Anderson's, my sister Emily and her wonderful husband Jason, and my baby bro Adam. We also saw the Kilner's, with their new baby and then drove to Canada to visit my grandparents there! It was fun to see my grandparents and have Thaya have many of the same memories with them that I do! So much fun and an incredible birthday! I am glad to be 27!! Thank you to all that made it great!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you! But I look sooooo exhausted in those pictures. Stupid finals week. I am happy to say we are back from Cali and much more relaxed. :)

Amy Jane said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun! Man, that last pict of Thaya and Annabelle (sp?)is the cutest picture ever! I want a copy of that one..

Kate said...

Your camping trip looks so fun. I'm glad you had a great birthday!

jph3 said...

Looks like a great time. HAPPY B-DAY!!

Donna said...

I am so gald you posted this - I was beginning to get Jack withdrawl pains!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your new northwest adventures!

And, to give Thaya a hug!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thaya and Ebe look precious.

Flint and Jan said...

Looks like fun!!!Happy late Birthday
What are you plans for the Jack reunion??? We are going up a week early...