THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wednesday...

So my baby is breech and has the cord around her neck. They scheduled me for a C-Section on wednesday. They said they are going to get me all prepped and ready for the section, once in the operating room, they will see if it is safe to try and turn her. If they are successful, they will go ahead and induce labor, if not I have to have a C-section.

I would prefer to labor,

so if we can get all your prayers and any extra favors you may have with Heavenly Father, would be greatly appreciated!!! We will let you all know how Wednesday goes!!!

2 comments:

JoykLucyb said...

Good luck! We'll pray for you. Are you going to the reunion this year?

FabFrugalFood said...

Clara is a very lucky little girl to have two such wonderful devoted parents. Can't wait to meet her!

Auntie Donna