THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Clara Ann







Details will be short sorry, we had Clara on Wed May 5th via C-section. She was ok at first but then her stats dropped, blood sugar, body temp, breathing. She is okay on everything now but her breathing. They are saying its like sleep apnea for babies. It will go away eventually but for now she is in the special care nursery being monitored. We don't know when she will come home. I am ok, healing from surgery. C-sections suck by the way. I am staying in the hospital until Sunday. Sorry for not contacting everyone after she was born, we have been in and out of the nursery as often as we can and been very worried about our new little one. My friend tried to send mass texts to everyone for me but didn't know who received it because her phone cut out on the sending of the texts. Sorry, we tried. Keep Clara in your prayers!!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm glad she's ok!!! And that you're ok!!!

JoykLucyb said...

Congratulations! I love the pics of Thaya holding her. It's so fun for kids to meet their siblings that they get to hang out with, fight with, and play with for the rest of their lives. What a pretty baby!

Shama said...

She is small but strong. I could sense her strength as I nuzzeled her little body all riddled with IV holes and as I moved her oxygen tube to kiss her sweet cheek. She is beautiful. She is perfect. Congratulations!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

She is just beautiful. We will definitely keep you guys and little Clara in our prayers...what a doll face!

Anne said...

Congratulations and much healing to both of you!!! She is just lovely.

FabFrugalFood said...

She is beeeee-ooootiful! And lucky to have such an amazing and devoted loving family. Congrats to ALL!

Unknown said...

Yeah, C-sections do suck!! But I am glad she's doing well!