THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am a slacker...

These are my 6 month pregnancy photos taken in February by my dear friend Shama of Shamalea Photography. We had fun when she came to visit!! Lately I have been on bed rest, going to 3 appointments a week and hoping for a healthy outcome for my sweet baby Clara!! Isn't it funny that drs put you on bed rest but have many appointments every week for you?!!? Clara looks great now, last week she was estimated to be about 3 1/2 pounds, hopefully she keeps going and if she comes early (before 37 weeks) will be a good weight! I am 31 and 1/2 weeks now and we are going ok for now, my mother in law is here to help me. Hope you all are doing well!!







5 comments:

Kate said...

Great photos! You & Clara are in ours prayers!

FabFrugalFood said...

Such a beooooo-tiful family! And Clara will make it even more so - we can't wait to see her!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Cute pictures you guys! I can't wait to meet baby Clara.

Flint and Jan said...

ahhh...love this family!!! These pics are so cute! You look great Alexys!

Molly said...

These photos are precious! What a cute family. That photo of you in the black is gorgeous. Congratulations on baby Clara, I hope she gets to come home soon. So glad I found you!