THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet innocence of a child...


My daughter has written her own letter to Santa this year!! Thaya told me what she wanted and I wrote it down on my paper. Thaya then copied my paper to her own. It's amazing to me that is just started preschool and is writing letters. She is always asking how to spell different words!! The translation of her letter is

Santa,
1. Pool for our new baby
2. Barbie Carriage/hot air balloon
3. Red dinosaur
4. Play tent
5. New shoes
6. Uno Flash Game
7. Easy Bake Oven
8. Pink Dress
Love, Thaya

I love it, it makes me so happy to see her learn and grow. She is so smart and we are so proud of her!!! We hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute. I bought a toy a while back with the alphabet on it. One day Adrianna showed me a piece of paper where she wrote a word on it and I thought to myself "How the heck did she know how to write that?!" And I then realized that she was copying the words off the toy! Kids are amazing!

FabFrugalFood said...

Thaya is so smart - and did you Alexys that intelligence is passed MATERNALLY? So, she also has a very smart mommy also.

Auntie Donna

JoykLucyb said...

I need to get Joy writing a letter to santa. That's too cute! I'm guessing you're having a girl.

Shama said...

How is she getting so grown up??? By the way I can't get Ella to write an "E" with only three lines across the one line down, so Thaya may be a friggin genius.

Jewls said...

That is by far the cutest Santa letter I have ever seen! She writes so well...what a smartie!!