THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Kitchen is almost done!!!




I had to throw in a picture of Thaya wearing my boots!! Too funny:)
Since quite a few of you have never seen our remodel I thought that I would show the almost done pics, please ignore the stenciling on the wall, that will be gone very soon!!! When school is finished, we are going to do the finishing touches on the kitchen and then start on the living room!!! I can not wait!! All should come and visit!

5 comments:

Donna said...

It really looks great - even better in person!!!

You should also post a pic of Thaya's play kitchen - so cute!

Kate said...

Looks fantastic! Don't forget about our day of manual labor offer. ;)

jph3 said...

Lookin good.

As one who has spent years remodeling one kitchen, hats off to you both for getting it all done.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Sarah-Olivia said...

Your kitchen really is looking great from what I can tell. I must say though, I am a bit jealous. I want a house that I can do all sorts of fun remodeling to.