THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Potty time!!!


My child has been potty trained now for almost 2 weeks. We have been off and on potty trained for 5 months but finally she is only interested in going in the big potty. She has gone all over Disneyland with no accidents and told us whenever she had to go. The whole drive to California, no accidents! This is a great thing! We have been praying for this stage for so long and we are there. I am also grateful that when we are at home she totally goes potty by herself, I don't have to ask her, she just goes on her own! This is the life! I will post about our trip to Disneyland when we get home! I have just been so proud of her this trip on her potty training that I had to post! Thaya has been so great! I love that she loves to go potty in the potty!!!!

1 comments:

Flint and Jan said...

Yeah Thaya!!!
gotta love not buying diapers any more!
I'm jealous you are at Disneyland! Take us nezt time!!!