THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Amazing....

So Derrick and I had decided to wait but it just doesn't seem to be working when we keep telling people, I am 6 weeks pregnant!!! We can't believe it, the Lord has really blessed us. Thaya is very excited, she told me that there are 2 babies and a T-rex in my tummy:) We have already had an ultrasound and baby looks good. I go in on the 13th to know more!!! We had to tell, when you go 4 years for each pregnancy it's hard to keep it a secret, keep us in your prayers. Love you all!!!

4 comments:

FabFrugalFood said...

Hip Hip Hooooooooray!

I must warn you, though. Kate has already claimed the name "Palmyra," in case you were thinking of that for a name.

Congrats!

Kate said...

Yeah! Dibs on Palmyra. ;) Congratssssss!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

So happy for you guys! Keep us posted! YAY!

Janette said...

So So soooooo excited for you! All those buckets of tears have paid off.