THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Washington DC....

Thaya and i had the opportunity to go to Washington DC with my parents. It was so neat to be there at our nation's capital and see so much history. Absolutely horribly humid, but fun!! Thaya loved seeing where they filmed the second "Night at the Museum" movie. She had so much fun and she remembers so much! We went to the Museum of Natural History, The Museum of American history, the Museum of flight, the Smithsonian Castle, did a old town trolley tour, and many other things. We wanted to go to the holocaust museum but they closed it down because of the shooting. I can't wait to go back and see all that I missed and take my husband since he had to stay home due to school:( Thanks for the awesome trip Mom and Dad, it was so fun!!!

Thaya and I at the White house...


the Washington Monument...


Thaya and Grandpa Ampa at the Easter Island head...

Thaya and I at the Lincoln Memorial...

Thaya and Grandma seeing the Amelia Earhart case in the Museum of flight....

The Capital building...

At the 3-D movie "UP"...

We went to the American History Museum...






We went to the National Zoo!!.....



3 comments:

Donna said...

Man, these are great photos - you really have an eye for what makes a great picture - I always love seeing your work!

And, so glad that you had a great time- DC is so fabulous - I could go there every year and not be bored!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Alexys...DC is so cool...I went there for two days and it was not enough time to see everything, but I will never forget it. Don't you love Dorothy's shoes???? So much history...it just makes me proud to be an American.

Flint and Jan said...

Hey!!! I just heard that you guys are gonna be at the reunion! We are so excited! When are you going?