THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 8, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!


David Archuletta was there!!!

Isn't Jordan so Cute!!!??!!!





Ruth, Amy, Me and Kathy!!

I finally have the pictures from the New kids concert i went to in November!!! It was the best concert ever, although I had ringing in my ears for 3 days after the concert due to all the SCREAMING women!!! (including myself) I have been wanting to go since I was 9 years old so it was a dream come true. At one point the New Kids were in the center of the arena and we were just a few feet away, I joke that we could smell their sweat, it was more like all the SCREAMING women!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Kate must be jealous - she had NKOTB sheets on her bed when she was about10!

Kate said...

It's true. I got up early Saturday mornings to watch their cartoon, complete with their shar pei dog Nikko. And I also recorded and obsessively watched & re-watched their concerts with my friends.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh… hangin’ tough.

Sarah-Olivia said...

I have to say, I am EXTREMELY jealous! They came to the Tacoma Dome on Nov. 22nd and I wanted to go SO bad but 1)Aaron refused to go (he practically refused for me to go) and 2)I had no one else to go with. So sad for me :(