THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The first real snow...








This is such a gorgeous picture of Thaya, I love it!!!



It finally really snowed this year. We had one small snow fall in late Sept. and it has been freezing but the snow came!!! Thaya, Derrick and I went out at 7:30 am that morning to play in the snow! Thaya didn't know what to think. She kept saying, "snowman, snowman" but Derrick had a study group coming over so a snowman will have to be next time. About 4 hours later I was rushed to ER with kidney stones...again and I still have not passed them. I have been on oxycodone for 5 days, uuggghh. Today is Derrick's 33rd birthday and I am hoping to give him a kidney stone as a gift, hehehehe!! We also put up our christmas pinion tree, well Derrick and Thaya did it all because I am out of commission. Love to all!

4 comments:

morganspice said...

Alexyx, are you ok? THose kidney stones can be really painful I hope it is 'working itself out' so to speak...

I felt bad that I, too, was kind of sick when I was down there and so I was kind of a vegetable when we saw you all and went to your house. But I guess now that you will be there for a while we will be through town a few more times I hope. Best wishes,
CA.

Donna said...

I have HAD kidney stones, and my advice: take as many drugs as possible!!!!

And, please leave Thaya at our house more often - she is so much fun!!!

Donna

Donna said...

And, trust me, as far as weather, it gets MUCH worse!!

Amy Jane said...

I may be totally off on this - but can't they zap kidney stones? Like..with a lazer or something..? If it is an option, it is probably real expensive..but still a thought. I hope relief comes soon!