THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just a little updating...










Seattle/Canada trip was awesome!! Thaya and I had so much fun. Thaya especially had fun with her Aunt Emi and Uncle Jay. It was also fun for her to see her cousins, Courtney, Ashlyn and Baylee. It was fun for me to see my friends and also to see my grandparents. Derrick put in a gas stove in our living room and it is heating us out of house and home :) It looks beautiful though (I'll add photos next time). We hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Flint and Jan said...

We can't wait for you guys to come!!!

morganspice said...

Sorry I forgot the other R in Derrick, Derrick.

morganspice said...

Guys, you may not have seen my first comment where I mispelled D's name if you don't know what I am talking about there. I mentioned how funny the comparisons between A & D's jobs are--D's jobs sound pretty dang manly.

Also I wanted you guys to know I finally have a link to your site on mine (both of them).